Le 26/01/14 19:09, Ingar Pareliussen a écrit :
When importing Norwegian texts latex encoded special character get translated.{\aa}
-> {å} and [\o} -> {ø} etc. However, the { and } are imported as ERT and makes
the text very hard to read.

Could tex2lyx removed the extra {}  when importing?

I am not sure how to do this reliably. I do not see why one could use the markup you describe, except maybe in bibliography. The problem is that it is never possible to assume safely that a macro does not change its environment (think {\bf}).

So, what is the rule you would propose?

JMarc