On 02/04/2014 07:31 AM, DE Veling wrote:
Dear sir. / miss. ,

I would really like to make use of the Latex template of my university, working on LyX. But I didn't succeed importing the latex files into LyX. Getting errors importing file report.tex, probably this because the document class tudelft-report.cls is unknown. With help of the manual I tried so solve this, however I got stuck.

I really hope some of you can help me through.

What layout file did you try this with? The class is based upon book, so something that simply includes book.layout should at least give you something usable, though much will come through as ERT, in all likelihood.

Richard