On 02/05/2014 12:19 AM, Christopher Kan wrote:
Hello!

I am running LyX 2.0.7 on a Windows x64, Jabref 2.9.2 and Zotero Standalone
4.0.17 with the LyZ 2.1.7 plugin.

I am having trouble with the LyXServer pipe settings. From what I have read
whatever directory I am set the path to should create a pipe file allowing
Jabref and Zotero to communicate with LyZ. I have set a path
"F:\\pipe\lyxserver" but it didn't create any files in the directory. I have
tried restarting the program and its still empty. I have set the same path in
Jabref and Zotero, neither have been able to communicate with LyZ.

Just to be clear, if you set the path to what you said, then LyX will try to create the files
    F:\\pipe\lyxserver.in
    F:\\pipe\lyxserver.out
It will not try to create files in F:\\pipe\lyxserver.

Otherwise, I'm not on Windows so can't help.

Richard