I've read the bibliography chapter in the Users Manual, tried using the
bibliography environment, but do not produce the output I want. The document
class is KOMA-Script book. A clue stick is needed.

  In this book I do not cite references but want to include a reference
chapter at the end. References are stored in jabref and I can select a
reference in that database and copy the key to the LyX document by clicking
the jabref LyX button. This puts the grey box citation adjacent to the
bibliography environment key-1 [1], key-2 [2], etc. grey boxes. When I look
at the dvips preview I see only the key-? and not the full reference.

  I could use the bibtex environment instead but don't know where to put the
jabref keys so the full references show up in the bibliography at the end.

  How do I use jabref entries to create a list of un-cited references in the
LyX document?

Rich