On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Joon, you might want to give 2.1beta2 a try:
> ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.1/lyx-2.1.0beta2
> I would not be surprised if it works for you. I would also not be
> surprised if it does not work for you.

I'm using 2.1 beta 2 as well - and the inverse search works there. It's
just one of my colleagues still use 2.0 so I have to use 2.0 for one of the
project.

> Also, did you copy your preferences file over from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7? I
> wonder if there's something different (e.g. sometimes LyX bugs can be
> hidden in seemingly unrelated preference settings).

No - I did not touch anything. Originally I had 2.0.6 installed, then I
installed 2.0.7, use it for a while and found that the inverse search does
not work, and then I installed 2.0.6, and the inverse search works. I did
not touch the preference file over the process.

Thank you,
Joon