On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:03 PM, stefano franchi
<stefano.fran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:43 AM, Csikos Bela <bcsikos...@freemail.hu> wrote:
>>
>> Csikos Bela <bcsikos...@freemail.hu> írta:
>> >
>> >Did you try latex2rtf?
>> >
>> >I don't know if it works with biblatex and footnotes but for me it worked
>> > well with bibtex.
>> >
>> >Might worth a try.
>>
>> Sorry, I did not notice you are using LuaTeX. I guess latex2rtf does not
>> work with it.
>>
>> By the way what can it offer that latex can not?
>>

> Success!

Congratulations Stefano!

Since this is a recurring issue even for veteran LyX users (as you no
doubt know), would you mind sharing your extensive experience on the
wiki? We already have a http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/ConvertingFromWord ,
which looks badly outdated though. We also have a
http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/ExportingRichTextFormatWithLaTeX2rtf . But it
would be useful if we added a http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/ConvertingToWord
, compiling tips on the various options available to users.

Regards,
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?