I'm using LyX-2.0.7 on Slackware and trying to implement three front
matter book environments based on my reading of the English KOMA-Script
manual released 2013-12-19. The three environments are: \extratitle,
\uppertitleback, and \lowertitleback.

  1.) Above the \title environment I have the \extratitle environment with
the book title. When previewed with dvips this half-title page is in
standard size font, left justified.

  Page 61 of the KOMA-Script manual describes the \extratitle environment
and provides an example:

\documentclass{scrbook}
\begin{document}
  \extratitle{\vspace*{4\baselineskip}
    \begin{center}\textbf{\Huge Me}\end{center}}
  \title{It's me}
  \maketitle
\end{document}

  When I try to replicate lines 3 and 4 with ERT the document throws errors
when compile it. What do I need to do to increase the typeface to bold,
change the size to Huge, center it, and move it down from the top of the
page?

  2. and 3.) Page 64 has a one-paragraph description of \uppertitleback and
\lowertitleback. I can use one or the other, but not both. Using the
\uppertitleback environment I have a set of quotes that appear on the upper
portion of the other side of the title page. But, I cannot then separate the
copyright information using the \lowertitleback environment; I need to use a
\vspace{} to drop it toward the bottom of that page. How do I use both
environments within LyX?

TIA,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |