Thank you very much, indeed.

El 26/02/14 16:56, Jürgen Spitzmüller escribió:
Excuse me. I am sorry.

I am trying to write a text around a figure. So, I use the wrapfig option (wrapfig package is on). Nevertheless, the figure is always placed at the of the text, ond the left
My text is made by several short sentences and I need to use the numeration option. Could it be the origin of the problem?

Yes. From the wrapfig manual:
"You must not specify a wrapfigure in any type of list environment or or immediately before or immediately after one. It is OK to follow a list if there is a blank line (\par) in between."

It is just not possible to put a wrap figure in a list. None of the existing packages can do this. You can do some parshape trickery, as described here, but it's a tricky task:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/59101/will-it-ever-be-possible-to-use-wrapfig-with-an-enumerate-or-itemize-environment?lq=1

Jürgen