On 02/28/2014 01:05 AM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:35 AM, Rahayu Prihatin <rahayu.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I have to work with Latex-imported document in LyX and have the following
problem,

How to delete a latex macro in the text but not its argument? In particular,
how to  replace a macro in the text, e.g

\command1{text_inside_the_brackets}

with the text inside the brackets? (the text in the brackets are different).

It is very time consuming to replace it manually, anybody has idea how to make
it faster?

Most probably advanced search and replace, or pLyX.

I usually think this kind of thing is better done prior to import. In fact, whenever I import a TeX document, I usually do it a few times, tweaking the TeX document after each import
to clean up various problems.

Richard