On 03/19/2014 09:58 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2014, Richard Heck wrote:

There is some failure to compile this file. I'd launch LyX from a terminal
and try to get more info on what's going wrong.

Richard,

  LaTeX is completely borked. I tried building texlive-2013 and it failed
before completing. While I never got to upgrade texlive-2011, I wonder if
the build process somehow trashed a bunch of files.

The /tmp/ file is the one that seemed missing is simply the one that would have
been the output had LyX been able to compile your file. So the borked LaTeX
is the issue.

rh