On 03/27/2014 01:51 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> írta:
You're missing quite a lot of the manuals. Did you customize the menu items at some point? Have a look at ~/.lyx/ui/ (or whatever your userdir is). Are there files in there?
Yes I customized it (copied items here from lyx 2.0 userdir).

I removed those items and now I have more menu items.

How can I have my customized items and all the menus is a later question.

Unfortunately, the only way to do this is to re-do your customizations. (To make it slightly easier, you could make a diff against the original 2.0 files and then patch the new one.)

Richard