Dear all,
thank you for your help. That was ok by making a right click and the chose
to open Lyx. However, when stating any new document and trying to compile
it, I receive an error message telling that the following file doesn't
exist:
"/var/folders/pb/7gplcj4x4rn4hdt3q762jk600000gn/T/lyx_tmpdir.JL1817/lyx_tmpbuf2/nouveau1.pdf"
and therefore LyX doesn't seem to be able to compile any file.
Would you have any idea of the problem ?
Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Harold