On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:06:35 +0200
Norbert Böhm <sternent...@friedenswarte.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can I ask here to a Lyx - Problem with Graphics?
>
> So, the Problem is, that I want to set a Graphic over the holy entire
> of a A4 - Page. I may set of the margins for this site. I think there
> is a special TEX - command to do this, but I searched yesterday for
> many hours and found different and unclear answers.
>
> Please help me this Way!
>
> Greetings, Norbert

Norbert,

You can do this with the watermark package.

In the LaTeX Preamble put:
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{watermark}

For the page where you want the Graphic use something like this
(inserted as TeX code):

\thiswatermark{\centering
\put(-75,-850){\includegraphics[scale=2.6]{mypicture.png}} }

The coordinates for \put and the scale parameter will need adjusting.
I'm sure there is a mathematical way of determining them, but trial and
error is very quick if you use a one-page document.

As this is a watermark, any text or other graphics on the page will be
on top of the image. If you don't want this, make sure the page is
empty (for example, by putting a page break before and after the
graphic.

I hope this solves your problem,

Les