It is always best with these issues to post the smallest possible example file that causes the problem. Much easier to figure it out then.

Richard

On 04/30/2014 01:19 PM, bart deruyter wrote:
Hi all,

I've asked it before, didn't get it to work back then, now on Ubuntu 14.04 giving it another try, but no changes seen.

I'm using lyx 2.0.6 and try to use Lyxbook for my novel. It's in Dutch though and when I use this layout Lyx complains about Package babel Error: Unknown language 'english'. and stops when I try to render it to pdf.

The description of the errors talks about:
\begin{BookTitle}, then it selects the title of the book, when clicking on the description.
\begin{Standard}, also selects the title, when clicking on the description
and
\begin{Standard}, then it selects the first chapter.

I have no clue what's going on because English is not used. It's all in Dutch.

These errors don't show up in other layouts.

Grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>