Le 02/05/2014 03:10, Charlie a écrit :
Hoping someone can help me with this.

Using Debian Jessie [testing]

Lyx Version 2.0.6

I have attached my a text copy of my DIN.Ico file.

Can someone please tell me what I have to change to have the text on my
first page actually write down closer to the bottom of the page?

At the moment the text ends about 75mm from the bottom of the page and
then starts a new page.
Hi Charlie,

You can add the line ",enlargefirstpage=true" at the end of the class options in the preamble (between the lines "%,refline=wide%" and "}" in my lyx version).

  Also, to get my page number on the second page lower to the bottom of
  the page, at the moment it is about 50mm from the bottom. I think this
  has something to do with the same setting that would fix the above.
The foot position on the first page does not apply to the next pages. You will probably need to define your \nextfoot variable. I never tried, most of my letters are one page ;-)

HTH
--
jmp