Can you post an example file?

On 05/05/2014 02:15 PM, Olivier Ripoll wrote:
Hi all,

I've been hitting this issue recently on 2.0.7 and also or 2.1.0:

Even with a very simple document: 1 section and 1 word of text.
If I use the Koma-script article class, with "headings" page style and a numbered section, the compilation result in an error about and extra \fi or an extra \else

below (between dashes) is the relevant part of the log:
-------------------------------------
! Extra \else.
\H@old@sect ... }{\scr@ds@tocentry }\fi \fi \else
\def \@svsechd {#6{\hskip ...
l.33 \section{foobar}

I'm ignoring this; it doesn't match any \if.

! Extra \fi.
\H@old@sect ...e }{\scr@ds@tocentry }\fi \fi }\fi
                                                  \@xsect {#5}
l.33 \section{foobar}

I'm ignoring this; it doesn't match any \if.

If I change the document class, it works. If I change the page style to any other (plain, fancy, empty or default), it works. If I switch to a section*, a part or a subsection, it works.

Anyone experiencing this ? Any idea about the cause ?

Best regards,

Olivier