On 06/08/2014 05:01 PM, stefano franchi wrote:

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org <mailto:rgh...@lyx.org>> wrote:

    On 06/08/2014 04:34 PM, stefano franchi wrote:
    Does anyone know LyX has function similar to the various
    insert-accent functions, that would insert the Danish "slashed
    o"? I am trying to write Kierkegaard's name without resorting to
    LaTeX codes. The function should insert
    U+00F8 ΓΈ latin small letter o with stroke

    The easy way it to cut and paste it into the document. You can
    slso use "unicode-insert 00F8" from the minibuffer.

Thanks Richard, that's what I did, eventually (cutting and pasting). I was just hoping there'd be a function I could bind to a shortcut, but apparently not.

Yes, you can bind "unicode-insert 00F8".

rh