Yes but you need to set the column width manually.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Tables

Check out the sections for m, p, and c.

What is happening is your header in the top row is defining your column
width. Those two strings are different lengths. I do not know if it is
possible in Lyx to use the p, m, and c column types. I assume it is but I
have no idea how to make that work. Tables are one of the very few cases I
have found where using raw Latex is far superior than Lyx and I don't want
to start a flame war with that statement but tables are extremely complex
to lay out and there are many many options.

~Ben

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Patrick Dupre <pdu...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the attached file, is there a way to have the size of the 2 columns
> k_{uni} and \sigma_{k_{uni}} of "Standard error weighted"
> identical?
> IE when the size of the 2 columns is less than the size of the full
> multi-column.
>
> Thank.

>  Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
>  Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
>  Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
>  Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
>  189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France

  • Table Patrick Dupre
    • Re: Table Benedict Holland