On 07/09/2014 01:20 AM, Carlos Pita wrote:
Hi all,

    I've a couple of questions about LyXHTML and wasn't able to find
    answers to them yet:

Answers to many of these questions should be in Section 5.4 of the Customization
manual.

    1) How can I add custom javascript? I particular, I would like to add
    a javascript snippet to enable mathjax (with document math output set
    to LaTeX).

If you mean: add it to the document preambed, then the answer is to put into Local
Layout (or a module, or your layout file_:

AddToHTMLPremable
    <script>
    </script>
EndPreamble

You can put anything in there. Meta tags, whatever.

    2) How can I add custom css? In case this is possible, is there an
    example and/or some documentation about the css classes of the output.

Same. But if this is for a particular paragraph style, then you might wish to do it
differently. See Section 5.4.1.

Also, the best way to learn how this works is to look at the files that ship with LyX. You'll find them in the layouts/ subdirectory of your LyX system directory. Check the "About LyX" dialog to find where that is. You can start by looking at
such files as stdstruct.inc and stdsections.inc.

    3) Is it possible to export code listings in a form that is
    amenable to be colored by highlight.js? And to include the
    highlight.js script, of course.

On the latter: yes, of course, see above. I don't know anything about highlight.js,
though, so I can't answer the former question.

Richard