Le 17/07/14 18:35, Fabio Fiorelli a écrit :
Hi Jean Marc. There seem to be no additional flags required.
Configuration
   Host type:                    i686-pc-linux-gnu
   Special build flags:          build=release use-hunspell
   C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.4.7)
   C++ Compiler LyX flags:
   C++ Compiler flags:            -O2
   Linker flags:
   Linker user flags:
   Qt 4 Frontend:
       Qt 4 version:        4.6.2
   Packaging:                    posix
   LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
   LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx

In fact I tested it right now in another virtual machine.
Lyx 2.1.1 installs correctly with access to hunspell without any further
configuration, while Lyx 2.1 doesn't.
Should I go forward? Thank you for your understanding.

It is very weird... So USE_HUNSPELL is defined in config.h (in build directory°?

If so, I wonder why the entry is greyed out. Could you provide a screenshot?

JMarc