With Lyx-2.1.1 and the KOMA book class I want to add appendices in
addition to the Bibliography. The Document menu has an item, 'Start Appendix
Here,' and the KOMA book document tells me that appendices include the
bibliography, index, and other backmatter.

  Does it make any difference if I start apendices before or after the
bibliography? If I want them numbered (upper case letters according to the
KOMA-script book document) do I set each in the Chapter environment,
Chapter* environment, or something else? The bibliograpy is not now numbered
which leads me to think the other appendices should start after it.

  But, ... I'm open to suggestions and guidelines.

Rich