On 09/24/2014 09:18 AM, Alberto Escrig Vidal wrote:

Dear LyX users

I’m writing a document using the KOMA-Script class. I prefer all titles to be also in roman, so I added to my preamble \addtokomafont{disposition}{\rmfamily}.

The problem is that filenames appear in some titles, which I want to be typed in Sans. By selecting the filename and modifying the text style to Sans, LyX does nothing, since it believes the title is in Sans. Is there a solution for this that involves neither ERT boxes nor editing stdsections.inc?

You need to inform LyX of this change. Try adding to Document> Settings> Local Layout:

Format 49

Style Section
  Font
    Family Roman