You might have to get your configuration with ERT. I find a lot of
formatting is complicated with koma. You could also play around with your
din.lco file. That is where all of the spacing is defined unless
overridden. I might suggest an ERT of \raggedright with the includeimage
command. It is hard without seeing your document but specific formatting
that differs from the defaults I always find is better done with ERT. As a
really bad alternative, you can play around with the din file but I would
really not recommend that unless you absolutely have to.

BTW. I should note this because these seem to be a lot of koma questions
cropping up. Koma is extremely complicated and powerful. The manual is over
200 pages. It can do anything you want but the trick is to get it
configured the exact way you want. At one point I did actually go through
about a quarter of the manual. I found that playing around with the margins
to get exactly what I needed was the easiest approach.

~Ben