Den 01. okt. 2014 14:02, skrev Patrick Dupre:
I use wrapped figures to reduce to number of pages of my document.
Unfortunately, the agencies first care of the parameter!
I see. Tweaking the placement manually is probably the way to go then.

Another space-saving trick is to put two (or more) narrow figures side-by-side inside the same float. If you need them to have separate captions (for referencing), start by putting two 50% minipages in the float. Then put one image in each minipage, and also one caption in each. (And if you want 3 figures side by side, use 3 minipages with 33% width.)

This way, you can have more narrow figures per page - closer to the text that describes them.

Helge Hafting