Le vendredi 03 octobre 2014 à 08:58 +0000, Guenter Milde a écrit :
> On 2014-09-27, Daniel CLEMENT wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I like to use the TexGyre Pagella font in many documents, better that
> > Palatino which lacks ligatures.
>
> > However, Palatino triggers a nice matching font for maths, and I was
> > never able to get it with TG Pagella, at least under LyX 2.0.6.
>
> > Now that I've installed LyX 2.1.1, I wondered if perhaps it was easier
> > to achieve, but I can't find how to do it in the new fonts settings
> > dialog box.
>
> > Do I have to add a package or something in the preamble?
>
> You may try the newpx package.
> http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/newpx.html

Thanks a lot, that works beautifully. The newpxmath font is very nice.

Just out of curiosity, and to check that I'm doing things properly:
- I select TexGyge Pagella in LyX's fonts dialog;
- but I can't choose newpxmath from there so I have to add
\usepackage{newpxmath}
to my document preamble.

Is that correct?

--