Den 03. okt. 2014 01:22, skrev Jens Nellesen:
I checked all settings  in Tools->Preferences->File Handling in a native Win7
LyX installation (version 2.1.2)
but I could not find any mistake.

These are the converter commands:
for FIG->EPS: fig2dev -L eps $$i $$o
for FIG->PDFTEX: python -tt $$s/scripts/fig2pdftex.py $$i $$o

As stated before, the preview in LyX works perfectly.
If I hit the shortcut key CTRL+T for PS preview I realize a command beginning with
"python -tt ..." in the status bar and immediately the ghostview is launched to
display the temporarily produced PS file.
In LyX the path prefix starts with "$LyXDir\bin;$LyXDir\Python;$LyXDir\Python\Lib;
...  ".

However, if I try to generate the PDF file I always get the pdfTeX error "...
.pdftex_t' not found."

As stated before, in a fedora-vbox I do not experience this problem (with LyX
2.1.1).

Thanks for help in advance.

Jens
I have looked at the conversion script  fig2pdftex.py
I am not sure what the problem is, but the script seems to rely on a sufficient new version of "fig2dev".
You may try the command
fig2dev -h
This yields a few pages of help text. It should mention support for "pdftex_t". If it doesn't, then your fig2dev migh be too old.

Or there may be a bug so this doesn't work with windows. Do windows users use xfig much?

Helge Hafting