It had the same effect on my computer (Mac OS, LyX 2.1.1).

Jan Annaert

-----Original Message-----
From: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org [mailto:lyx-users@lists.lyx.org] On Behalf Of
Rich Shepard
Sent: dinsdag 7 oktober 2014 23:49
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Subject: Re: How To Turn Off Auto-fill in Table Cells?

On Sat, 4 Oct 2014, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> Actually, it's possible. In Tools > Preferences > Edit > Shortcuts,
> you can find the following command sequence bound to "Tab":
> "command-alternatives completion-accept;cell-forward;tab-insert;depth-
> increment;outline-in"
>
> If you swap completion-accept and cell-forward, you should get the
> desired behavior.

Jürgen,

   I swapped completion-accept and cell-forward, applied/saved/closed the
dialog box, shut down LyX, and reloaded it. When I press the [Tab] key in a
table the cursor moves one cell left instead of right. That behavior is
supposed to be assigned to tab-back, not tab.

   Suggestions on what else to try would be most welcome.

Rich