Thanks, Rainer, that help:
 It was an ill defined index type
Wolfgang

Am 16.10.2014 um 14:00 schrieb Rainer M Krug:
Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

P.s.
I just found out that this does not happen with other documents which
I tried.
So I guess I have to strip it down to a minimal docu and see whats
going on.
Or does somebody has an idea where to look for?
Open the.lyx file in a text editor and search for ind1 might help in
this case?

Rainer

Wolfgang