I was wondering if the BlueM I use with my M100 could be adapted to work with an old DOS laptop? I might get a second one if that's the case... would be nice if it had a 9 pin instead of 25 pin, though, to save adapters sticking out.

In my closet I've got this old serial port to ethernet BNC adapter (10mbit... it's ancient). It immediately got me to wondering if the thing could be adapted to work with my M100. Not that I need it, with my BlueM. But my brain works that way.

I really need to get back to work on getting my BlueM-M100 talking to my Android devices; I just don't have the time. I need to study the Virtual T source, I guess, to figure out how to emulate a TPDD device... in this case under Android. My perfect solution is to use my phone as both a storage medium and internet proxy, with additional capability of using my M100 as a bluetooth keyboard.

Does anybody know if any of the DOSBox for Android apps can emulate PC serial ports via bluetooth? Because then we could run Desklink in DOSBox on an Android phone. Another question; could an M100 be connected via RS232 to a USB port on a PC or Android device (via serial-to-usb cable, and in Android's case, OTG adapter, I guess) and communicate? In some instances this might be convenient, like when using the M100 as a keyboard for my Android tablet.

I wish the printer port was bi-directional... but I'm rambling now...