I have tried Disk+ with no success. Rick Hanson had given up on it because he was never able to locate a manual, or instructions of any kind.

Fred W.

On 5/1/2015 6:10 AM, Stephen Adolph wrote:
it isn't clear to me what the "target" is for disk+.
I guess if disk+ could target TPDD then it must be compatible with all those choices?

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Willard Goosey <goo...@virgo.sdc.org <mailto:goo...@virgo.sdc.org>> wrote:

    What is there to say about DeskLink?  It runs on DOS and it works.

    Willard

    Sent from Samsung tablet

    -------- Original message --------
    From Kurt McCullum <kurt.mccul...@att.net
    <mailto:kurt.mccul...@att.net>>
    Date: 04/30/2015 10:13 PM (GMT-07:00)
    To Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com
    <mailto:m100@lists.bitchin100.com>>
    Subject Re: [M100] DISK+ ROM but no floppy for PC side

    Two Windows TPDD emulators
    LaddieAlpha <http://bitchin100.com/files/linux/LaddieAlpha.EXE>
    Tried and true TPDD emulator. Very stable.
    mComm

<http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=setup151.EXE&directory=Kurt%20McCullum&;>
    A TPDD emulator  with Sardine support which also has a TELCOM mode.

    DOS TPDD Emulators
    DeskLink <ftp://ftp.club100.org/club100/com/dl-arc.exe> I have
    never used this so I can't say much.

    I have not used Disk+ but I'm sure somebody will ask you for a ROM
    dump if Disk+ ends up working for you.

    Kurt