I was at McDonalds the other day and I was typing away on my 102 and a guy
stopped and said "My God! Is that a TRS-80. I remember those. It still works?
Wow, that's cool. I always wanted one or those little things."
Something about the keyboard draws the eye, or maybe the ears. Click click
click click.

Kurt

     On Friday, May 8, 2015 8:40 AM, Shaun M. Wheeler <cj.speake...@gmail.com>