I keep thinking about all the discussions about external monitors and
expansion and about the idea of having an internal / wireless solution to
connect to "everything".  I can't help but think that anything internal /
powered from the portable is going to serve to drain the battery more
quickly.

On the other hand, I was spending a few brain cycles trying to devise a way
of putting an internal Bluetooth device in the unit without needing any
hardware mods or consuming the M100 expansion bus.  I was trying to think
if there is a way to replace one of the 8K RAM chips with a special module
that contains a Bluetooth module (along with a replacement 8K RAM chip),
and then find some special signaling to communicate with it.

Just my mind wandering...
Ken