John,
Check to see if one of those disks is Sardine for the 10x. Not the American
Dictionary disk (That's been found) but the regular program disk. The 200
version was found by Bob Pigford a few months back but I've still been on the
lookout for the 10x version.
As far as scanning the labels goes, I would think taking a picture would be
safer do to the proximity of electrical noise and heat from the scanning bar.
You could lay them out of a table and take a hi res picture of 10 or so at a
time.
Kurt

     On Monday, June 15, 2015 9:57 PM, John Whitton <jwhit...@bellsouth.net>