Alright, I'll check that. It's strange because my unit came with an Ultimate Rom II installed and that works fine.

The main ROM is new, taken from the Virtual-T image. I replaced the (c) Microsoft and put my name in but other than that it's the same. I'll put the original System ROM back in and see what happens.

Kurt