I just stumbled across this on Facebook. I haven't had much time to look at
it, but it looks like it might be of interest.

*Retrochallenge 2016/01: Maze War for Olivetti M10 and NEC PC-8201A*

*"I recently acquired two 1983 portable computers, namely an Olivetti M10
and a NEC PC-8201A. Both are siblings of the Kyocera KC-85 platform,
comprising — in alphabetical order — Kyocera's own Kyotronic 85, the NEC
PC-8201(A), the Olivetti M10, and, last but not least, the TRS-80 Model
100, with about 6 million sold the most popular of all. (1984 saw the
addition of two further models featuring more initial RAM and refined ROMs,
the NEC PC-8300 and the TRS-80 Model 102.)*

*"These computers came with a nice version of Microsoft BASIC v.1, a LCD
display featuring 8 rows at 40 characters and a graphics resolution of 240
× 64 pixels, and a nice imple­men­tation of serial communications via
RS-232C (the NEC PC-8201 adds two more SIO interfaces). So we should be
able to network the machines and have a decent game of Maze War running on
them, preferably written as a single cross-platform program."*

http://www.masswerk.at/rc2016/01/