Here is a picture of my Android cable. The 8 inch cable I bought off of eBay
for a couple dollars. The adapters are from SFCable.com and the FTDI usb/serial
adapter can be found all over the place. The first adapter is a standard db9 to
2b25 converter and the second one is a null modem adapter. They work on my 102
and NEC as they were delivered. BUT I had to remove pin 1 from the NULL modem
cable for my 200 and I suspect the 100 would require the same modification. A
pair of needle nose pliers and a quick yank on pin one and it works for all the
machines.
Kurt