Not abandoned, just have to find time to get back to it.

Ken

On 3/29/16 1:18 PM, Jan-80 wrote:

I was describing your TDOCK project in my first reply to thi thread. It looked really promising. I'd be very sorry if you abandoned it. (speaking in past tense, ...)

Anyway, following that discussion, there was someone who said to stop talking and stat trying. So I went out and contacted one of my old computerclub-friends, and some more friends, who are really in to Raspberry Pi's, and Linux and stuff. So, I'm going to get my feet wet in Linux and Raspbian, and make an evolved version of the 'Jan's headless disk station' on a Raspberry Pi. Description and all.

Greetings from the TyRannoSaurus
Jan-80