I’d like to say Thanks to all you guys.  I have learned more about the Model T
in the last 2 weeks than I would have in years back in the ‘90s.  You have all
have given me pointers, links and references I had a heck of of a time
finding,before I got the 102.

I do have to say this though, I LOVE the feel of the keyboard on the T, it is
so freaking smooth for a 30 year old design. It’s better than all my modern
keyboards.

Thanks again!!

Bill Nobel