On 2016-05-01 03:03, Hiraghm wrote:
I know awhile back folks were talking about a CP/M port for the Model T.
Earlier today I was watching some Youtube videos on CP/M, which reminded
me of OS/9, and that got me wondering.
OS9 is re-entrant and position independent, multi-user and multi-tasking.
The original OS9 was designed to operate in 64k of ram.

OS/9 had a lot of stuff that relied utterly upon the 6809 CPU's architectural quirks. It was eventually ported to the 68000 and 80386. The 8085 might be a bit of a stretch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-9

    Bruce H. McIntosh  scots...@afn.org  www.afn.org/~scotsman  WA4UF
         Network geek with a strong affinity for Telecasters