  From: John Martin
  To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
  Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 6:48 PM
  Subject: [M100] Telnet BBS

  Back in 1985 to 1995. I used my TRS 80 Model 100 to call up local BBS here in
Colorado Springs, CO. But most of these BBS in my city no longer exist. Since
1995. I do not know how to call TELNET or any BBS outside the 80906 zip code. I
wish there was a FREE toll free 800 or 888 number. So I can use my home
telephone land line to call a existing BBS connected to my TRS 80 Model 100.

  Being 51 years old. I still live in the technology of the 1980's and 1990's.

  John M.