From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Mike Stein
Sent: woensdag 11 mei 2016 21:10
To: Model 100 Discussion
Subject: Re: [M100] Legacy

How often we forget that not everyone knows the things we take for granted...

I suspect that this is the way everyone loaded programs back in 'the old days'
which is probably why the text-mode .BA files were normal and didn't cause
problems; kinda slow though, and you definitely want proper handshaking...