I would like to be able to archive and reproduce the utility diskettes just on
general principle, and I would enjoy contributing towards that in the case of
the original TPDD, since I have a couple of them and a utility disk. I don't
have a TPDD 2, so I can't help in that area at this time.

Please forgive me for not having examined the new command line tool yet; it's
on my radar, but I haven't gotten there yet. Does it (or any other tool I might
be able to run on a Mac, or a Windows or Linux machine in a VM), allow
block-mode access to TPDD disks?

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/