Hey all,

So today I decided to pop the case on my recently acquired 32k 102.  I wanted
to know the condition of the board components and traces.  Here are the pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hl3uxqblop2oxf8/IMG_0097.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdeavjh0sm4y5o7/IMG_0099.jpg?dl=0

This of course are front and back of the main logic board.  I found the board
itself in really good shape. All traces seem intact and the battery backup even
looks good.  I do have a couple of the arrow keys, a little sticky and the
Del/Bksp key doesn’t work (Ctrl-H is a replacement).

All in all the 102 is in great shape for it’s age.  This must have been a well
kept machine (other than yellowing on the top case).

Bill Nobel
b_nobel@ <mailto:b_no...@yuenscanada.com>hotmail.com