pp. 7 & 8 of the Tech Ref:

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/club100/doc/m102TechReference.pdf
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Malone
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 6:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [M100] 32k M102 suddenly showing 24k

  Once I figure out the memory map that was exactly what I was going to do
while probing the chip.

  On Jul 4, 2016 10:56 PM, "Doug Jackson" <d...@doughq.com> wrote:

    You could poke directly at the relevant memory ranges and see if a
corresponding peek shows the data

    On 5 July 2016 12:31:59 pm AEST, Josh Malone <josh.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:
      Okay. Thanks for the hints. Anybody know any good RAM diagnostic
techniques for a 102? It's been a long time since I've used a scope in anger on
anything but serial or audio. I'll dig into the datasheets tomorrow and see if
I can gather any clues. A quick probing shows lots of address line activity on
all four chips - mostly just testing that my scope can see these signals...
It's been a while.

      Thanks again,
      -Josh