The only time I've seen it go over 64 was when stepping through the T-Word code
and watching the buffer byte while sending a track (128 bytes + header) from
sardine.But I may have been watching the wrong byte in memory.
As far as the 64 byte limit, I had a heck of a time getting that to work
properly with the Android device. With Windows, the XON/XOFF works pretty well.
I ended up sending 8 byte chunks and then checking for a flow control byte. A
pain, but I think I have the timing right.
Kurt