All,

I'm still not able to get a collection that I can manage myself, but the
archive staff has added 53 items from Eddie's collections into the Tandy
Book collection on archive.org:

   https://archive.org/details/tandy_books?sort=-publicdate

That sort will put the new stuff I uploaded first.

I've mirrored almost 10GB of Eddie's stuff to my personal site until I can
get more material sorted and uploaded to archive.org. This is sitting on
Dreamhost's shared hosting, which is "unlimited" but doesn't appreciate BW
hogs. Please, take what you want, but I would ask that people contact me
before blindly mirroring the whole set.

   http://www.vintageboot.net/M100-archive/

My next step is to get the magazine files split out into issues and
uploaded to archive.org.

-Josh