> That means that the bizarre M100 memory module (pinout anyways) was used by
> more than one machine.

Not necessarily, they may just be late model M100 RAM upgrade modules; they
certainly look cheaper to build than the original 4 chip version.

My memory ain't what it used to be, but ISTR seeing modules like that before
somewhere; I'll have to dig around a bit.

The single chip RAM modules in mine are different though; they use a full-size
6264 RAM chip with *two* support chips on the bottom.