Archive.org has at least an index of that lost "Merch" archive. Looks like
a lot of overlap with the Tandy 600 dir in th M100SIG archive, but not
identical. Sadly I can't get into the directories. The "hhos" dir might be
the system roms, since the system rom was called HHOS, hand held os.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040929172841/http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/classics/Tandy600/