The memory or program cards that go into the side slot are impossible to find -
if they were ever made in any quantity.  The internal memory expansion for
storage is easy to do.
I think I contributed the WP2 manual on Club100 years ago.

      From: John R. Hogerhuis <jho...@pobox.com>
 To: Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [M100] WP2

As far as file transfer, the wp2 works with laddiealpha and dlplus.
-- John.
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:05 PM Louis Lipp <louis.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

I absolutely love the WP2! while it doesn't have the great keyboard that the
T100 has, it's still really special. In fact you can easily expand it for a low
price. I can give you the chip information if you want. I'll just have to look
it up.

It's worth noting that I was able to pick up a transfer utility for the WP2 on
ebay. Haven't tested it yet though.

Take care, Louis