I think we're discussing removing scratches from the LCD, not retrobright.

But as regards retrobright, many people have had posiive results that still
remain after 4 or 5 years; maybe you're doing it wrong ;-) ...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian White
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Removing scratches from plastic protector for LCD?

  nooooo don't retrobright. It degrades the plastic even more, and doesn't even
stay white anyway.

  On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 7:37 PM, user evers <bob...@eversmail.net> wrote:

> Essentially the only solution is to grind the plastic down and polish it.>
> There's some info on this at Club100.org> ISTR may be other articles but this
> is one I could find> http://www.club100.org/library/twe/qqq05.html> > You can
> search for yourself at club100.org> In a google search bar I typed this to
> find the article:> site:club100.org scratches> -- John.
    Thanks John!

    I just ordered a set of the Novus 1 & 2 compounds to try it out.

    I still need to get a batch of Retrobrite put together and use that on the
top cover. I plan to mask off the lens first and go from there.